cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlazejKowalczyk

Save email attachments to a SharePoint library and receive a notification - why condition?

I cannot wrap my head around this particular flow. Why does it need IsFromFilterApplied condition? Cannot I just specify from e-mail address in trigger if I want this flow to save attachments from mails from particular person? What's the difference?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ekarim2020
Community Champion
Community Champion

You mean the condition that can be added to a trigger:

ekarim2020_0-1628712828867.png

Adding a trigger condition may be a little complicated for beginners.

Many of the templates are designed to be used by those new to Power Automate to allow them to get started on their flows very quickly. It's also useful to those who want to learn how to do something in Power Automate. They can act as a good starting point but you can customize them to suit your needs.

Ellis

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ekarim2020
Community Champion
Community Champion

I'm not sure I have understood the question, but you can specify a From address in the trigger

ekarim2020_2-1628712289144.png

And you can also specify if should include attachments.

Ellis

Hi!

What I meant, is that there is this specific template, that my client wants to use called Save email attachments to a SharePoint library and receive a notification. And I don't get why is it build on this overly complex way including condition which is used to specify if Flow should work for aby e-mail or e-mail from specific address. From my point od view you could simply specify this on trigger, without additional conditions...

ekarim2020
Community Champion
Community Champion

You mean the condition that can be added to a trigger:

ekarim2020_0-1628712828867.png

Adding a trigger condition may be a little complicated for beginners.

Many of the templates are designed to be used by those new to Power Automate to allow them to get started on their flows very quickly. It's also useful to those who want to learn how to do something in Power Automate. They can act as a good starting point but you can customize them to suit your needs.

Ellis

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,910)