cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanetStef
Frequent Visitor

Saving a file in OneDrive with the content of the email attachment

Hoping for some guidance here.  I have the following flow which works.  However, unfortunately the Attachment which is returned from PDF Esign all have the same name and there are 200 of them being emailed back. This policy document has the Staff member's name inside the pdf, which would be best practice to use to save to OneDrive.  Given it is then saved to individual staff folders, we need the name, which is why I put the email subject in the file name.  However, it is wordy and too long. I'm pretty sure it can be done using a variable!!

Secondly, although I am now getting 2 files instead of 6 in OneDrive with the exclusion of png/jpg/gifs, I'm still getting a jpeg of the coy branding at the create file stage as its probably imbedded in the PDF.  Any help is most appreciated....

JanetStef_0-1658022941246.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JanetStef
Frequent Visitor

After researching, I realize I won't be able to access the data in the signed pdf (and don't have access to the premium Adobe connectors).  I'll play with concatenating the subject line to help with naming the attachment. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JanetStef
Frequent Visitor

After researching, I realize I won't be able to access the data in the signed pdf (and don't have access to the premium Adobe connectors).  I'll play with concatenating the subject line to help with naming the attachment. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,021)