cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
YatinMumbai
Level: Powered On

Saving attachment sent to Office 365 Group to a SharePoint Document Library

In the Office 365 Group, I am the Owner and Member. I want to create a Flow that will save attachments sent to the Group in a Sharepoint Document Library. This is easily done for a single user email account. But I am not finding any trigger for Office 365 group email. I know that you can do this manually by clicking the context menu of the attachment where the attachment is saved to the folder Email Attachments of the Document Library.

In fact, there should be setting in the O365 group to automatically save files to the Groups SharePoint site library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Saving attachment sent to Office 365 Group to a SharePoint Document Library

Hi @YatinMumbai ,

I afraid that your requirement couldn't be achieved within microsoft flow currently.

The trigger for new email of Office 365 outlook could only for user mailbox or a shared mailbox

The trigger for Office 365 group email is not supported in microsoft flow currently.

If you would like the trigger "When a new email arrives in a group email" to be supported in microsoft flow,you could submit an idea to flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Saving attachment sent to Office 365 Group to a SharePoint Document Library

Hi @YatinMumbai ,

I afraid that your requirement couldn't be achieved within microsoft flow currently.

The trigger for new email of Office 365 outlook could only for user mailbox or a shared mailbox

The trigger for Office 365 group email is not supported in microsoft flow currently.

If you would like the trigger "When a new email arrives in a group email" to be supported in microsoft flow,you could submit an idea to flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 176 members 5,453 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: