Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwill1983
Helper V
Helper V

Saving attachments from shared mailbox to folder

Hi all,

I am trying to build a flow which automatically saves excel attachments from emails with 'Catalogue' contained within the subject of the email into a folder. 

I have the flow below:

Gwill1983_1-1639499551755.png

The issue I am having is that this appears to save alot of files into the folder location which are all images rather than just saving the excel attachment as a file.

Can anybody help me to understand what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
MarvinBangert
Super User
Super User

Hey @Gwill1983 

when receiving an email, you maybe also have some pictures from the signature of the persons, that are also attachments. In Power Automate between the trigger and apply to each you can add the action "Filter array" and filter out these images:

MarvinBangert_0-1639505820653.png

Does this help you? Otherwise please give me some more information.

Best regards
Marvin

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. If it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Blog: Cloudkumpel

Gwill1983
Helper V
Helper V

Thanks for the reply.

This didn't work, but I am not sure what dynamic content you have put in (where it says attachment c...). I selected attachment content but that has saved everything EXCEPT the excel file.

One thing I have also now spotted is that this flow is going through all emails in the inbox and saving attachments. I would like it to only apply to the email that has just arrived. 

Any ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,028)