cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jaqusto
Level: Powered On

Saving specific PDF based on name not working

Hello- I am am trying to save a specific PDF from my emails that I receive. I am able to put it into a folder on my Onedrive for Business but I am getting other PDFs that I don't want as well. When I book travel I get three PDFs as confirmation but only need the one that starts out with "eInvoice, [Month, Date, etc.]"

I am trying to save this specific file based on the Flow below but I still get all three PDFs saved to my Onedrive as if the "Attachment Name" "starts with" does not make a difference. What am I doing wrong?

Flow issue capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Saving specific PDF based on name not working

Hi @Jaqusto.

Although you have added a Condition to check for the Attachment Name which start with "eInvoice,", however, you have added an "Apply to each" to create all the attachment in your Onedrive.

If you just want to create the attachment which start with "eInvoice," in your  Onedrive, please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Can you add a Compose action just in front of the condition. Set this Composeaction to the attachement name. Then check the name in the Run history.

Jaqusto

Thank you for your response. I did as you said and it seems to be seeing each PDF attachement clearly as I cycle through the results in the Flow after it has run. So what action should I add to isolate the one that starts with "eInvoice" and only move that one to a folder on my Onedrive for Business. Thanks in advance!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Jaqusto.

Although you have added a Condition to check for the Attachment Name which start with "eInvoice,", however, you have added an "Apply to each" to create all the attachment in your Onedrive.

If you just want to create the attachment which start with "eInvoice," in your  Onedrive, please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Jaqusto

Thanks @v-yuazh-msft That did the trick! Much appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 304 members 6,376 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: