cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saxon10
Regular Visitor

Schedule Cloud Flow get items list name is blank /empty

Hi, 

I created Excel data file in share point and I am trying to pick that file from share point site by using get items in schedule cloud flow. 

I can able to see the share point URL in site address drop down option but I am unable to see the list name, its showing blank and I am unable to see my excel data file. 

There is nothing in action flow. 

Could you please help me how can I findout the file name or is there any alternative option I could use it. 

• IMG_20220513_224344.jpg

 attached the snapshot of the schedule Cloud Flow steps and I can't found the list name highlighted red colour.

This is I am trying to get it in power automate... 

https://youtu.be/NkiUC-jR67s

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Saxon10,

Do you want to select the excel file from your SharePoint Document library?

Actually, if you want to list rows from the excel file located on the SharePoint Document library, I think you should use the List rows present in a table from the ExcelOnline connector.

vqiaqimsft_0-1652773014385.png

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Saxon10
Regular Visitor

any help and advice please 

Hi @Saxon10,

Do you want to select the excel file from your SharePoint Document library?

Actually, if you want to list rows from the excel file located on the SharePoint Document library, I think you should use the List rows present in a table from the ExcelOnline connector.

vqiaqimsft_0-1652773014385.png

Best Regards,
Qi
bug289
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

If you want to do anything within the file then the other response is probably what you are looking for but to answer your question directly. When you are getting a file from a Document Library, instead of a List you need to enter the title of the document library as a 'custom value', it won't be on the list of Lists.

e.g. if you've put the file in your 'Documents' library in SharePoint, you need to enter the SharePoint address in the top box, click into the box below and then select 'enter custom value', then type 'Documents' into the box. That should link you to the library to then work on it.

Saxon10
Regular Visitor

@v-qiaqi-msft  and @bug289 ,

Thanks for your reply and responses and sorry for the late reply. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,104)