cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeHuang
Frequent Visitor

Schedule Create

I am trying to setup auto email send at the first day of every month to certain email address.

It is very simple.

Can someone help why I set to 2019/11/5 11:30 AM here, but the flow is not run.

When I open the Recurrence, the timezone is blank, soI select the UTC+8 the start time, then I try to make the start time here.

Flow check is no problem😶

flow.jpg

Thanks @Jon

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @MikeHuang 

Can you try to modify the start time string as: 

2019-12-01T11:45:00

Explanation: yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss is the format. and you can set the recurrence to start next month onwards for the flow to run on the 1st day of every month. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Hey @MikeHuang 

The Z there stands for the UTC timezone and the value that is populated is by default from flow itself. You have to modify that according to the usecase. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @MikeHuang 

Can you try to modify the start time string as: 

2019-12-01T11:45:00

Explanation: yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss is the format. and you can set the recurrence to start next month onwards for the flow to run on the 1st day of every month. 

Hope this Helps!

Thanks for your fast feedback. and it worked!!! One thing is that: When I leave the start time field blank, it give the example: 2017-03-24T15:00:00Z So this is a bit confused. is that "Z" here some meaning? Thanks again.

Hey @MikeHuang 

The Z there stands for the UTC timezone and the value that is populated is by default from flow itself. You have to modify that according to the usecase. 

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,010)