cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Scheduled Notification Flow with options

Hi,

I have an existing flows which sends out notification to update the document after 3 months based on the revision date. You may see the previous discussion here.

What I want to add is the following:

1. A "Yes" or "No" button on the email to confirm if the document needs to be revised or not.

>If "Yes" send out notification to inventory manager that document will be updated, where a date of expected completion can be added.

>If "No" add 90 days so that automation will send a notification again after 3 months.

@fchopo

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

You can use Send email with options (send email from shared inbox) then you need another flow with when email arrives in shared mailbox to process the user's response from email.

Alternatively you can send adaptive card in email reference https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/actionable-messages/adaptive-card

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@annajhaveri what I want to happen is once notified of the review date the doc owner/updater can add new last review date for the automation to trigger another notification after X number of months based on the date provided.

@earlbrian , do you want the doc owner to add new last review date from email? If yes, then you can use adaptive cards in email with input for review date. Also you can configure the recurrence flow to get files with filter query to get files based X numbers of months. Let me know if you need more details. 

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @annajhaveri 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (28,495)