cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeking to request approval of multiple attachments via teams from multiple approvers

Greetings all,

I am seeking advice on how best to create an approval flow that will allow me to submit 5-15 documents to a designated group of approvers. This will need to be done every Friday. While the documents will change week to week the approvers will not. Currently I have been manually requesting approvals via emails and now seek to move this process to teams if possible.

2 REPLIES 2
v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please tell me if you use one of the two actions below to create an approval? 

If you use these two actions to create approvals, flow will automatically send emails and notification to Teams to the approvers you assigned to.

vliweimsft_3-1656490979752.png

If you don't receive messages in Teams, you can turn on approval notifications in the Activity settings in the upper left corner of Teams.
vliweimsft_4-1656490979754.png

vliweimsft_5-1656490979755.png

Best Regards,

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

I typically use Start and wait for an approval. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,003)