Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaMakiry
Helper I
Helper I

Send Email w/HTML Table

Hello!

The goal of this flow is to send an email to managers about assignments added that day. I am having trouble formatting the % column as well. The "Apply to Each" keeps ruining the flow and I have no idea how to get around it.

Managers should receive one email for each person. So far, they are receiving several emails.

LaMakiry_0-1674666373231.png

LaMakiry_1-1674666539048.png

LaMakiry_2-1674666563044.png

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @LaMakiry 

Answering your questions:

1) In order to send a single email for each manager, first, you should do a group by operation (get distinct managers who have to receive an email), and for each manager, get the list of items -> I would recommend reading the following post: Group a List for Summary Using Power Automate (flyingpolymath.com)

2) What's the problem with percentage column? What's the current ouput and the desired one?

Hope that helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi! Thank you for the response. Rather than sending an email to per person, I am now trying to send one email to each manager with an HTML table that lists all their employees. I am having trouble getting around the apply for each for the "Get manager" since it is a trigger and not automated. 

LaMakiry_0-1674768573587.png

Sorry, I was overthinking. I did a flow similar to this and found my answer. Thank you!

I spoke too soon. I am still receiving multiple emails rather than just one that lists the projects created today. Any chance you might have a workaround?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,072)