cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jk213
Frequent Visitor

Send HTTP request to SharePoint error

Hi All,

I am trying to build a flow to break the permission for a document and provide new permission for it. However, when I assign the new permission for a group it says resource not found. The site where i am breaking the permission i am the owner of the site.
Here is a screenshot below. any help would be appreciated.

jk213_0-1640340843962.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jk213 ,

I found a link to modify the project level permissions in the SharePoint list, this will hopefully be helpful for you. Please refer to the link:

https://www.annajhaveri.com/power-automate/set-unique-permissions-for-item-in-sharepoint-using-power...

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ekarim2020
Super User
Super User

I've not used that API call before, but looking at the Uri - the single quotation marks seem to be of the wrong type:

2021-12-24_13-14-31.png

Please try changing the quotes to the following and try again:

_api/web/lists/GetByTitle('Draft Documents')/items(47)/....

Ellis

v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jk213 ,

I found a link to modify the project level permissions in the SharePoint list, this will hopefully be helpful for you. Please refer to the link:

https://www.annajhaveri.com/power-automate/set-unique-permissions-for-item-in-sharepoint-using-power...

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,926)