cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SezBear
Regular Visitor

Send OneDrive Link

Hi All,

I am struggling with finishing up a flow. So far I have gotten all the details from a form and then created a SharePoint list containing those values. I would then like to get the email address submitted contained within the SharePoint list, create a OneDrive link, and then email that link through to that email address. 

Any help would be grateful. 

2 REPLIES 2
MarconettiMarco
Super User
Super User

Hello @SezBear ,

would you please share the flow in Edit Mode.

What's the objective of generating a OneDrive link? Do you want to create a file in OneDrive and put the link into the email body?

BR,

Marco

SezBear
Regular Visitor

Hello @MarconettiMarco 

Thank you for your response 🙂

Please see below screenshots. Some content... I have created a Microsoft Form which gets people's details i.e., Name, Address, Email. I have then created a Flow to take those values and put it into a SharePoint List. My objective is to capture the email address that was entered into the form, generate a link from either the SharePoint Folder or from the OneDrive (Business) folder which contains information about a property they are visiting. I then want to email that link of the folder to them. I hope this makes sense. Sorry the photos are in the wrong order so the last one is the first trigger and then work backwards. 

SarahScreenshot 2022-08-03 190542.pngScreenshot 2022-08-03 190513.pngScreenshot 2022-08-03 190455.pngScreenshot 2022-08-03 190407.pngScreenshot 2022-08-03 190327.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,096)