cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OSBSoto
Advocate II
Advocate II

Send Recurrent Email Remainder based on Buckets - MS Planner

Hi Everyone, first time on the Flow's Community.

I'm requested to Send an Email in order to reminder certain users about their pending task, based on each bucket.

Currently, we have an MS Planner that we use as a kanban board, where tasks are received on the left-most Column (bucket) (To-Do) and start moving to the right by each step of the process. I have several ppl who are responsible for each Column (bucket) that must manually move the task to the right when applies.

Parting from the fact that MS Planner sends auto-reminders based on the Due Date to every person assigned to the task, BUT I also need to put reminders to every Column (bucket)'s owners, about the need to complete every task on their responsibility, indistinct of if they are assigned to them or not, in order to maintain the SLA of each Step on the planner apart from the global Due Date defined.

Thanks in advantage.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,409)