cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Typeform Info to Google Sheets

When someone completes a typeform, I'd like to send that information to a google sheet. I've done it in Zapier. Is there a template or can someone send me a brief how-to? Thank you so much!

8 REPLIES 8
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Send Typeform Info to Google Sheets

Hi,

First create the google sheets with the corresponding columns and then create the flow like below:
Capture.PNG 

I just tested with one submission and flow runs successfully:

Capture.PNG

Please go ahead and have a try.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting an error: The template validation failed: 'The template action 'Insert_row' at line '1' and column '1019' is not valid: "The template language expression '@{triggerBody()?['2: What's your first name?']}' is not valid: the string interpolation segment starting at position '0' is not terminated. Make sure that every '@{' is followed by its '}'.".'.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mona - did you have any ideas on why I am getting the error and how to fix it or avoid it?

Flow Staff tpalmer
Flow Staff

Hi @Anonymous - unforutnately this is an issue in the Designer, the ' in the question is not being escaped properly causing the error. We're working to resolve this, in the meantime a workaround would be to remove the ' from the question name. Please try it out and let us know if you hit any other issues!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! It does seem to work. But now I'm getting some type of out-of-tokens error. I think this application has a lot of promise but some of the kinks need to be worked out for folks to have confidence in it.

Flow Staff tpalmer
Flow Staff

Hi @Anonymous - could you share more details on the error you're seeing? A screenshot or the full error message would be useful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure I have the full message, but I might have googled it. It was something like the below:

"Could not retrieve values. Insufficient tokens for quota 'ReadGroup' and limit 'CLIENT_PROJECT-1d' of service 'sheets.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:644771627308'."

Highlighted
DSMagic
Level: Power Up

I'm getting the same error

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 190 members 5,546 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: