cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeWinbush

Send a push notification when I receive emails from a group of people

Hello Flow friends!  I use an iPhone and I'm trying to create a push notification that pings my phone whenver I get an email from a group of VIPs.  I found one template for getting a push notification from a VIP customer, but it only allows one email address in the variable.  Is there away to modify this template or create a new flow that will send a push notifiaiton if any one of a group of email senders (or better yet any member of an Outlok contact group) emails me? Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LeeWinbush,

You could use When a new email arrives as a trigger, configure From filed, fill in the VIP customer's email address, separated by a semicolon.

Image reference:

41.PNG

You will receive a notification as long as you receive an email--the email address is included in the From field.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LeeWinbush,

You could use When a new email arrives as a trigger, configure From filed, fill in the VIP customer's email address, separated by a semicolon.

Image reference:

41.PNG

You will receive a notification as long as you receive an email--the email address is included in the From field.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Ah, that looks like it should work.  I'l give it a try and reply back!  Thank you!

Lee

Worked perfectly.  Thank you!

@v-bacao-msft I spoke too soon.  I ran the flow test and the test sent the push successfully, but when I sent myself an email (with my email being one of the "From" senders) it the push doesn't work and the Flow doesn't show up as having run.  I'll have to do some more troublshooting...seems like it should work.  

2018-10-18_10h47_39.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,512)