cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geotrix
Post Patron
Post Patron

Send an E-Mail from different mail accounts

Ich habe in meinem Microsoft-Konto 3 E-Mail-Konten. Wie kann ich aus diesen E-Mails in meinem Flow senden?

18 REPLIES 18
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Please try using the Send Email from a Shared Mailbox.

Solved: Flow - sending emails with a service account - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Pat

hi @mahoneypat but how can I make a shared mailbox?

mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I was assuming/hoping you could use the account of yours that you want to use as the shared mailbox account.

Pat

This E-Mail Adress is in my Account, in can send E-Mails from that from outlook, but I sign in with my outlook account. So if I want to send an e-mail from an other e-mail in my account, I open outlook and write a new e-mail. IN the from field I can change between my 3 e-mails which are in my microsoft account. In outlook, I sign in only 1 times! (And have the other 2 e-mails there too)

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Have a look at this cloud service - it does what you want:

ChooseFrom for Exchange Online/Office 365

Hi @VictorIvanidze I don‘t really understand what I have to do in the end. I don‘t want to buy this. Do I have to add a new connector to power automate or how?

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Geotrix, My recommendation is how to send from any alias address.

When you said "Ich habe in meinem Microsoft-Konto 3 E-Mail-Konten", did you mean

1)you have a primary address and 2 aliases

OR

2) you have 3 different Office 365 mailboxes in one Outlook profile.

1) or 2)? My recommendation was only for 1).

For me it‘s 1. But I don‘t understand, do I have to buy there something? I don‘t know how that work?

Hi again @Geotrix ,

as far as I know Office 365 doesn't allow you to send as alias. The cloud service I meant allows you to do that.

To make sure it's working just follow the recommendations of Testing section at the products' web page.

I can send from my Alias in outlook! But not in my Flow

Sorry I do not believe you can send as alias in Outlook. Please explain in details how can you do that.

I log in to Outlook with my Microsoft account and the sender parameter shows 3 different e-mail addresses.

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

How many email accounts are in your Outlook (Files > Email accounts > Email accounts)?

Geotrix
Post Patron
Post Patron

2 but one is my personal account(smtp account)

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Could you please send me a test message as alias?

To: info(at)ivasoft.com

Subject: test

Body: sent from your@alias.adr (you real alias address here).

Is there no other way?

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

As you like.

Then rather not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (74,827)