Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tagustin2020
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Send an HTTP Request to Sharepoint syntax issues

Hello,

I'm new to Power Automate. I'm trying to follow April Dunnam's video entitled Power Automate SharePoint Get Column Changes.

I've hit a snag at the Compose step.

In regards to the flow steps below, the Condition step I boxed is the Has Column Changed/Title (I'm paraphrasing the expression).

FlowSS1.png

FlowSS2.png

I'm not getting any errors, but here is what the email result looks like. Title is the internal name of my Company column. I've tried it with both 'Title' and 'Company' without success, but I don't think that is what is causing the issue. My ultimate goal is to show a table of only the form fields that have changed from one version to the other, but I thought I should see if I can pull off a single column comparison first. 

EmailSS3.png

Here is the information returned from my "successful" flow run.

ComposeSS4.png

Thanks in advance for your help! Teresa

2 REPLIES 2
Atlantis_101
Regular Visitor

Could you double-check the property names 'd' 'title' and output

Like April does here:
https://youtu.be/DT6BpixFbHY?t=536

tagustin2020
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Atlantis_101 

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Please excuse the delay in response. I'm producing 4 Olympic shift parties at work (yesterday and today). I should have mentioned that I had already checked the "d" and "Title" references. That's why I had to reach out. I'm having trouble spotting where I am going wrong. I'd be grateful if you can spot the error. Thanks again! Teresa

DandTitle-7.30.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,726)