cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumayya

Send an alert email when someone post on the Dynamics 365 Activities

I am using Dynamics 365, and my team mates would like to receive a notification via email, if someone has posted anything in the "Post" section of Activities entity. Is this possible through flow?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sumayya,

Do you want to send out a notification email when a record is created in Activities entity?

Please use the trigger When a record is created, select Activities for the Entity Name field. Then send an email, fill in the To field with an email address.

Please take the following screenshot for a reference and try with it on your side.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I want to receive an email notification when a Post is created. Post is a sub set of Activities entities - and I dont know how to generate a notification when a post is made by any one.

it work's fain! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,225)