cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send an alert email when someone post on the Dynamics 365 Activities

I am using Dynamics 365, and my team mates would like to receive a notification via email, if someone has posted anything in the "Post" section of Activities entity. Is this possible through flow?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Send an alert email when someone post on the Dynamics 365 Activities

Hi @Sumayya,

Do you want to send out a notification email when a record is created in Activities entity?

Please use the trigger When a record is created, select Activities for the Entity Name field. Then send an email, fill in the To field with an email address.

Please take the following screenshot for a reference and try with it on your side.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Re: Send an alert email when someone post on the Dynamics 365 Activities

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I want to receive an email notification when a Post is created. Post is a sub set of Activities entities - and I dont know how to generate a notification when a post is made by any one.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,502)