cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyHod

Send an approval task to a user based on the answer from one of multiple branched questions

We have a flow, trigged from a form submission, that sends an approval task to a member of staff that is selected from one of the form questions. To do this I initialised a variable based on the output of the questions, feed it into a data compose operation to set the correct formatting of the users name to match their AD UPN, and then fed the output into the get user profile (v2) action.

This works fine (although I'm open to better ways of doing it?), but the issue is the users now want to change the form to have multiple lists of approvers, which sure a specific list of names depending on the previous question, and I'm not sure how to create a initialise a variable in this scenario. 

Basically, the form has a drop down menu question, asking to select an approval level. There are 5 choices. Depending on the choice, they are then presented with a list of authorised approver names. How do I feed the answer from any of all these approval levels into the Approval flow? 

AndyHod_0-1630072136529.png

AndyHod_1-1630072214747.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,357)