cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthoHead

Send an e-mail from Outlook to OneNote with PDF attachment, but want attachment to show as printout

I am looking to create a flow that will automatically move an email to a section and create a new page, but these e-mails will always have a PDF attachment. Currently, I have to go in and rename all of the pages to ensure I can still search for the data within the pdf, but if I could just make the pdf show as an insert, than it would make my life so much easier.

Is this possible? Can I use PA for this or is there another tool I'm missing. All i really need to do is be able to search the information in the PDF to make this process much less manual. The page names area always the same with a different "vs. number" thus not allowing me to know what is in the email without manually opening the doucments.

@onenote @Outlook

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,398)