cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenTeunissen

Send an e-mail to multiple SharePoint Metadata persons of a file in a Document library.

Hi,

I have a document library on SharePoint and there is a metadata column with multiple persons. I want to use Power Automate to send an e-mail to these persons when the expiration date (another metadata field) is coming in 3 days. The last part is working and also when I use a single contact it's working properly. But now when I use the multiple person setting there is a Apply to Each within an Apply to Each and the following error appears:

Snag_1b40adb9.png

ExpressionEvaluationFailed. The execution of template action 'Apply_to_each' failed: the result of the evaluation of 'foreach' expression '@items('Op_alle_bestanden_in_de_bibilotheek_toepassen')' is of type 'Object'. The result must be a valid array.

This is the flow:

Snag_1b41a141.png

Hopefully you can help me out.

Looking forward for your replies. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

Looks like some glitch.. I got same issue. Change Current Item to actual Column name property... And Use email address inside user profile ... Refer Example below...

PrasadAthalye_0-1622065505496.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

Looks like some glitch.. I got same issue. Change Current Item to actual Column name property... And Use email address inside user profile ... Refer Example below...

PrasadAthalye_0-1622065505496.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Thanks, that works! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,616)