I created a flow trigged by PowerApps with a Collection being handed over in JSON. This is then in the flow transformed into an Array and then into a CSV Table. In the last step I attach the CSV Table as an attachment to an email "Send an email notification (V3)"
This runs through fine. Yet I never receive the Email
Couple of things to check.
1. Check email received in junk folder or not.
2. Have you got any virus scanning software which is blocking the attachment?
3. Try send another email to same address manually with an attachment (CSV). Check whether you have received your email or not.
1. checked the junk mail.
2. don't have an virus scanning software blocking the attachement
3. tried from another account to send a csv file and it worked fine.
Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!
Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021