cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinoq
Helper IV
Helper IV

Send an http request and return content of a page

I have an project that need to combine two product into one solution , which is a sharepoint site and an app.

What I want to do is that is that , when a page create on the exiting share-point site . The page content will auto display on the app.In this case , for example some company news content. What I encounter is that, the current design of the sharepoint list is to update the company new by page(aspx file) , but the apps design is to display the company news on the UI by pulling the information in a sharepoint list column, which the user do not want to change the current design. So I decide to copy the information from the page to a sharepoint list by a flow. I have tried two method.

One is the method on this page:

https://collab365.community/using-flow-sharepoint-news-notifications/

But the problem is that , I could not get the full content by the dynamic content of the "description"

Than I try to send an http request to sharepoint but appear below error. Please refer below cap screen of my flow.

What I need to update in the url , I also provide a cap screen so what dynamic content I can pull from the trigger , when a file is created(properties).

sh.PNGSN2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pinoq,

OK, you could put the Body of Send HTTP request action into the Parse JSON function, copy the output of the Send HTTP request and click the Generate form sample button, paste them into it, then you can find the dynamic content "CovasContent1" appear in the right box:Annotation 2020-05-11 153835.PNG.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-11 154309.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pinoq,

Please try to remove the underscore on both sides of ID:

Annotation 2020-05-08 153446.pngAnnotation 2020-05-08 153224.png

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It worked! But I just want the content , anyway to remove the above code with 

SSN.PNG

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pinoq,

I do not quite understand what you are showing, is it the output of the SharePoint HTTP request or the file?

Best Regards,

It is the body of the send http request

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pinoq,

OK, you could put the Body of Send HTTP request action into the Parse JSON function, copy the output of the Send HTTP request and click the Generate form sample button, paste them into it, then you can find the dynamic content "CovasContent1" appear in the right box:Annotation 2020-05-11 153835.PNG.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-11 154309.jpg

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,987)