cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
staples-sarah

Send email alert when request is 5 days or less from today's date

Hi All

I'm trying to create a flow that will send an email to a customer when they submit a request to our share point site and

the elevate date they enter (required field on sp form) is 5 days or less from today's date.  The email part I can do, but I don't know how to build in the 5 day or less requirement.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PURNA429
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @staples-sarah ,

Here is a sample screenshot to filter the SharePoint list items using a date filter.

DateFilter.png

If I answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please give a thumbs up .

Thanks

Purna

Blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PURNA429
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @staples-sarah ,

Here is a sample screenshot to filter the SharePoint list items using a date filter.

DateFilter.png

If I answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please give a thumbs up .

Thanks

Purna

Blog

View solution in original post

Hi @staples-sarah 

Adding on to @PURNA429  reply, try to format the DateTime in the filter query use the below condition

addDays(utcNow(), -5, 'yyyy-MM-dd')

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,792)