cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcusD1
Resolver I
Resolver I

Send email based on SP List with Lookups

Normally I try hard to figure out a solution before posting here, but I've been working 12+ hour days for three straight weeks, and I just need some help.

I have a flow that takes inputs from a MS Form, and inserts some of those inputs into an email. I also have two SP Lists, one is a list of people and their email addresses, and the other is a list of "teams" that have two lookup columns for "team lead" and "assistant team lead". For the two lookups, I've included each individual's email address. So the "Team" list has five columns: Team Name, Team Lead Name, Team Lead Email, Team Asst Lead Name, Team Asst Lead Email.

I need the action that when the form comes in will assess a choice field input (i.e. "Team Name") against the SP List of Team Names, and then grab the Team Lead Email and Team Asst Lead Email and plug those into the email. I feel like this should be pretty easy... but I just don't have the brain power right now.

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarcusD1
Resolver I
Resolver I

Figured it out. Standard conditional that matches the Team Name from the MS Form to the Team Name on the SP List. If "yes", just pull the associated individual emails from the SP List.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MarcusD1
Resolver I
Resolver I

Figured it out. Standard conditional that matches the Team Name from the MS Form to the Team Name on the SP List. If "yes", just pull the associated individual emails from the SP List.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,641)