Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWTKBrook
Helper I
Helper I

Send email between 2 dates in a sharepoint list

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to send an email every Monday, so long as that Monday does not fall within a date range defined in a SharePoint list (Start Date & End Date) I have been able to configure the Recurrence trigger but I'm confused at how I configure a condition to accommodate the date range omission.

Any Ideas on how I can accomplish this?

DWTKBrook

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@DWTKBrook 

Are you getting a specific row within that SP list?  If so, it might look something like this:

edgonzales_0-1659542469607.png

You might want to adjust the utcnow() to your local timezone, and you definitely want to swap out the <startdate> and <enddate> with the dynamic values from your SP list item.

hope that helps.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@DWTKBrook 

Are you getting a specific row within that SP list?  If so, it might look something like this:

edgonzales_0-1659542469607.png

You might want to adjust the utcnow() to your local timezone, and you definitely want to swap out the <startdate> and <enddate> with the dynamic values from your SP list item.

hope that helps.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

DWTKBrook
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you ED.

The goal is it to loop through every row. each row has different start and end date values.

DWTKBrook

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,389)