Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWTKBrook
Resolver I
Resolver I

Send email between 2 dates in a sharepoint list

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to send an email every Monday, so long as that Monday does not fall within a date range defined in a SharePoint list (Start Date & End Date) I have been able to configure the Recurrence trigger but I'm confused at how I configure a condition to accommodate the date range omission.

Any Ideas on how I can accomplish this?

DWTKBrook

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@DWTKBrook 

Are you getting a specific row within that SP list?  If so, it might look something like this:

edgonzales_0-1659542469607.png

You might want to adjust the utcnow() to your local timezone, and you definitely want to swap out the <startdate> and <enddate> with the dynamic values from your SP list item.

hope that helps.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@DWTKBrook 

Are you getting a specific row within that SP list?  If so, it might look something like this:

edgonzales_0-1659542469607.png

You might want to adjust the utcnow() to your local timezone, and you definitely want to swap out the <startdate> and <enddate> with the dynamic values from your SP list item.

hope that helps.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

DWTKBrook
Resolver I
Resolver I

Thank you ED.

The goal is it to loop through every row. each row has different start and end date values.

DWTKBrook

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,208)