cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimSutt
Helper III
Helper III

Send email from shared mailbox... mail does not appear in Sent folder

I have an automated Power Automate flow that sends an email from a shared Outlook 365 mailbox via the "Send an email from a shared mailbox (V2)" component.  The flow works fine and the email is sent.  However, the shared mailbox does not show the email in the Sent folder.  Is there a way to enable this?  Note that when I log into this shared mailbox and send a message directly from it, I get the email in the Sent folder, so this seems to be isolated to Power Automate.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JimSutt ,

Please check this link and see if it helps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/troubleshoot/shared-mailboxes/sent-mail-is-not-saved

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JimSutt ,

Please check this link and see if it helps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/troubleshoot/shared-mailboxes/sent-mail-is-not-saved

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @JimSutt,

I cannot reproduce the issue. When I'm sending a test message using "Send an email from a shared mailbox (V2)" it appears in the Sent items folder of the shared mailbox.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,235)