Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Barber_Chris
Level: Powered On

Send email from shared mailbox with embeded connection

Hi,

I have a flow that sends an email from a shared mailbox see below. I have added myself as a member of the shared mailbox and selected to use my connection in the fpermissions not provided by run-only user as the user isnt a member of the shared mail box. 

I keep getting the following error but im not sure why as im asking it to use my connection. Can anyone see what my issue is?

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_an_email_from_a_shared_mailbox_(V2)_2' inputs at line '1' and column '2700': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_office365_1']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_office365_1' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_office365users, shared_approvals, shared_sharepointonline, shared_office365, shared_sendmail'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Send email from shared mailbox with embeded connection

Hey @Barber_Chris 

What is the trigger that you are using for this flow? I have seen such an error very common with the powerapps trigger and the fix for that is removing the flow from the PowerApps control and then adding it back (as the step that you created mioght have been added after registering the flow on the powerapp control and it is pointing to a previous version). Similar issues have been observed with the File system based connector. 

If it is not powerapps based trigger, you might want to try to export the flow and then import it back and provide all the relevant conenctions during the import and check if the issue still exists. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,277)