cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Send email notification/alert after 9 days of the due date in the list

I have a list of records that have an entry date called "Tutela Entry Day," each record has 10 days to process. So I need an alarm to notify me 1 day before that record is only 1 day away from being processed.

For example:
ID Number: 123
Tutela Entry date: June 1

That record should be processed on June 11, so I should receive an email on June 10 that says "Record 123 is due tomorrow."

I have used the - sign to be able to do it, however it only works for me when I do a static example, with only one record, but when I use "apply to each" it doesn't work.

Please can you help me?
Thank you!13.JPG12.JPG14.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

There are a few things I don't understand. How is this flow suppose to trigger in the first place? Is a single flow run suppose to monitor all these records and send emails on each one once it hits the 9 day point? I need to see your entire flow and how you have it set up. This might be a better question for the Microsoft Support team. I'll include a link below on creating a ticket with them if you would like to go down that route. Otherwise if any other communities members might have any ideas feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi!

It is a recurring alert, let me show you the beginning of the flow. It his case it runs everyday in the morning. I hope this is ok.

abandera_0-1593719760502.png

Highlighted

I still need to see your entire flow. Looking at your screenshots it seems like you are initializing the date variables but I dont see any point at which you are actually comparing the dates to confirm if to send the email. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,820)