Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xellemang
Helper I
Helper I

Send email with data from two different SQL SP

Hey all,

I'm trying to pull a set of active customers and their email then pass them through two different stored procs once a month. The two stored procs I want to create to two HTML tables to format two tables and send in an email to each customer. I'm running into issues with create the HTML tables and then being able to get them into the same email. Any ideas?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

@xellemang  could u share screanshots?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata ,

Yes, but keep in mind I've been trying many different ways to configure the apply to each for the stored procs. I just redid it to the basic starting level without all the For Each actions to build the HTML tables and variables. I think I have to append to the array variables then create the HTML tables. Once the HTML tables are built though, they're both in their own apply to each loop and can't be put into the same email. Here is a stripped down overview of the process without most of the clutter. If you want me to try and build a bit more with the variables and HTML tables, let me know. Once I do that it puts each step into its own apply to each loop and just gets messy.

xellemang_1-1624288518315.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,746)