cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CtX
Level: Powered On

Send forms excel file every 15 days via email

So I was building a flow to share on sharepoint/send few emails with forms excel file attached to it but got stuck in the process, which actions/triggers should I use for this? It starts with recurrence every 15 days.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Send forms excel file every 15 days via email

Hi @CtX ,

Do you mean this Excel file?

101.PNG

If so, then I am afraid that the Excel file cannot be obtained without the existing functions of Flow.

Another method you can consider is to create another Flow to record all the responses into an Excel file, use When a new response is submitted as the trigger, and then periodically get the specified Excel file and send it as an attachment.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @CtX ,

Have you tried to use Recurrence as a trigger?

57.PNG

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
CtX

Yes that's what I've been using but the problem is what comes after, I haven't found any actions to get the excel from forms nor anything like that

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @CtX ,

I am afraid I have not understood your needs. Could you provide more explanations?

If you want to add an attachment to your email, you need to get the corresponding file first. Depending on where the file is stored, we can use the corresponding action to get its properties and file content and add it to the attachment.

Also, need to consider whether the file is a fixed file or what information is needed to get its location.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards,

CtX

Hello, what I'm looking for is a way to send the excel file from forms as an attachment using the send mail action.

By excel file I mean the one that stores forms responses.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @CtX ,

Do you mean this Excel file?

101.PNG

If so, then I am afraid that the Excel file cannot be obtained without the existing functions of Flow.

Another method you can consider is to create another Flow to record all the responses into an Excel file, use When a new response is submitted as the trigger, and then periodically get the specified Excel file and send it as an attachment.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,055)