Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpona
Level: Powered On

Send managers only their information from an excel table stored on sharepoint

Dear all,

I'm going crazy with a flow...

I have a table in excel stored in excel.
image.pnginput Table

I've been able to extract the table, filter as pe needs and obtain the information I need to send out via mail.

here below the working flow at this time

image.pngApproval to extract the table

image.pngtable output

I would need now to send an email to each of the listed managers in the first column filtering the table with their information only.

I guess I need to use "apply to each" but I'm not guessing how...

any help will be strongly appreciated.

thank you in advance

Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Send managers only their information from an excel table stored on sharepoint

Hi @mpona 

Please take a look at the flow below: 

EX1.PNG

EX2.PNG

I have initialized an array variable and I will be storing all the managers names here. Column 1 represnts the manager name in my excel sheet. I am first checking if the array contains the manager name and if not only then add th manager to the array else do nothing. This way i will get all the unique manger values in the array. Then i am iterating over all these manger names and filtering the data from excel where the manager data matches and creating an html table with that to finally send an email with the data. 

Hope this helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Send managers only their information from an excel table stored on sharepoint

Hi @mpona 

Please take a look at the flow below: 

EX1.PNG

EX2.PNG

I have initialized an array variable and I will be storing all the managers names here. Column 1 represnts the manager name in my excel sheet. I am first checking if the array contains the manager name and if not only then add th manager to the array else do nothing. This way i will get all the unique manger values in the array. Then i am iterating over all these manger names and filtering the data from excel where the manager data matches and creating an html table with that to finally send an email with the data. 

Hope this helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

mpona
Level: Powered On

1.JPGGet table and apply filter2.JPGObtain the final Table ,the non unique list of Manager and init the variable for unique list of Manager3.JPGcreate the unique list of Manager4.JPGcreate the table from the list of Unique Manager and cycle on managers to create their own list of info5.JPGSend it Out (for the moment to me...)

Thank you again

Marco

@yashag2255

Thank you ...i worked a little on your suggestion but it solved me the issue.

here below my flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,218)