cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyVaessens
Regular Visitor

Send message in teams when multiple emails arrived from 1 sender

Hi, 

We receive multiple emails from 1 email account. Now i want to post a teams message once a day, if there are any new emails from this sender. So for example i want to check every day if there are new emails received from rodekruis@curagroep.com with attachment, i want to post 1 teams message a day 'New email received'. 

I don't understand how to fix it without posting multiple messages (i need to add a condition but don't know which one)

1 REPLY 1
sudharsan1985
Super User
Super User

Hi @DannyVaessens 

Based on my understanding there are 2 options

1. If you want to send the Teams a message immediately once the email is received, you have to store the information that the message is sent today somewhere and check the info before triggering the message. The triggering action could be when an email is received.

2. You can create a daily flow and use the action Get emails (V3) with specific filter conditions on the From address and if there are emails then send a message in teams else not. Trigger the flow daily once. When using the Get emails action, check the documentation as there are some limitations.

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,645)