cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luminus

Send message troubles

I am trying to create a workflow to send an email using a shared mailbox as the from address and i am getting the following error 

I have verified that I have the ability to send from this mailbox , and that it exists. 

Outlook account: ITHelpdesk@vesservices.com doesn't exist: Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Modules.SDK.ActionException: Failed to find Outlook account ITHelpdesk@vesservices.com ---> Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Robin.Shared.Runtime.ActionException: Outlook account: ITHelpdesk@vesservices.com doesn't exist
at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Modules.Outlook.Actions.OutlookActions.SendEmailThroughOutlook(Variant outlookInstance, Variant account, Variant from, Variant to, Variant cc, Variant bcc, Variant subject, Variant body, Variant attachments, Boolean isBodyHtml, Int32 sendEmailFrom)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Modules.Outlook.Actions.SendEmailThroughOutlook.Execute(ActionContext context)
at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Robin.Engine.Execution.ActionRunner.Run(IActionStatement statement, Dictionary`2 inputArguments, Dictionary`2 outputArguments)

Luminus_0-1654632363295.png

1 REPLY 1
Onyat
Frequent Visitor

Try using the display name of the shared mailbox rather than the email address.  For example, if the shared mailbox displays as "IT Helpdesk", use that name instead of "ITHelpdesk@vesservices.com".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,239)