cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shivi
Level: Powered On

Send multiple attachments on a single email using "Send an email notification" mail connector

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea on how to send multiple attachments attached to a sharepoint list item in a single email using the flow. I know we can achieve it if we are using Office 365 send email action https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/multiple-attachments-single-email/, but I cannot use this action. I have to use "Send an email notification" mail connector action:

1.PNG

In this action, attachments cannot be converted to a single array entity, so I am not able to use the above specified method.

2.PNG

So, is there any workaround to send multiple attachments using this action?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
mrstrong
Level: Powered On

Re: Send multiple attachments on a single email using "Send an email notification" mail co

I am not sure if you can send multiple attachments using this connector.  I am using it, but only send at most 1 attachment.

FYI I am basically using the steps outlined in that tutorial but only selecting the first attachment if it exists:

To get first item in array (for the Attachment File Name field):

first(variables('attachmentsArray'))['Name']

To get first item if it exists:

if(empty(variables('attachmentsArray')),null,first(variables('attachmentsArray'))['Name'])

Similar for the Attachment field, but using Content-bytes.

You might have to send multiple emails possibly if you are using this connector, otherwise switch to using the Office 365 mail connector?

>