Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KIBANG
Resolver I
Resolver I

Send notification when item quantity reaches minimum threshold

Hello All,

I have created an inventory app in Power Apps, and I am trying to set a condition where a notification is sent if the amount of stock is equal to or less than the minimum threshold (when to reorder items). These were all columns in an excel sheet that I imported as a list. So for example, if Paper plates 10 inch round is set to be reordered when we get to five remaining, I would like a notification sent if it reaches that number. I am attaching a screenshot of the inventory for reference. These are numbers we go in and change manually, so we see them, but this is an extra measure of safety so we do not run out of an item. Thank you for viewing my post.

screen1 flow request.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KIBANG
Resolver I
Resolver I

So I figured it out. I had to set up a conditional flow where if the reorder level number was greater than or equal to the quantity is stock, it would trigger a notification to our group chat. I had it send a canned message to reorder, and added the title field so we would know which item to reorder.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KIBANG
Resolver I
Resolver I

So I figured it out. I had to set up a conditional flow where if the reorder level number was greater than or equal to the quantity is stock, it would trigger a notification to our group chat. I had it send a canned message to reorder, and added the title field so we would know which item to reorder.  

I am trying to do this exact thing but to have it send a notification via email. Could you provide more details on how you set up the workflow? Basically I want an email sent if the amount in stock column is equal to or less than the reorder amount column.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,015)