cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending PM to user when an email arrives

Hi all,

so I saw that you can do a lot with Adaptive Cards. I was wondering if the following "could" be done and if so, what direction I should look to.

We have a ticketing system, where we receive a mail from our platform with "reply from client" or "reply from agent".

But these get sent to a folder in my inbox, because we receive a lot.

I was trying to find a solution to receive a message in Teams from the Flow bot, with the notification there is a reply and then add the link to the ticket. But in the adaptive card templates, there is no Outlook connection....

Am I reaching too far or not looking correctly?

Thx for all the help I could get here.

w31v4uHRbT.png

1 REPLY 1
ajdhingr
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Anonymous I think you are going in the right direction. You may need to check how to use filter correctly.

I reckon to help first use the Action card only to make sure your Flow bot is working  then you can check on  Filter. To get some help on  Filter please check some blogs below      https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Condition-on-Flow-email-subject/td-p/95029.

Hope this help to resolve the issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,419)