cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamSmithIPU
Frequent Visitor

Sending an email to multiple recepients dependig o a multi choice question in forms

Hi Community,

I have a Microsoft Forms with a Multi choice question where the responder can tick one or more email addresses.  Once the Form has been submitted, I want it so that whatever emails were ticked then these emails are fed into the To field for Send an Email (V2).

So far I have a compose action performing the below which in theory would set the emails correctly.

replace(replace(replace(replace(body(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/responder']),'[',''),']',''),'"',''),',',';')

But when I try to save I get the below error

Flow save failed with code 'InvalidTemplate' and message 'The template validation failed: 'The template action 'Compose' at line '1' and column '3019' is not valid: "The template function 'outputs' is not expected at this location.".'.'.

Does anyone have any suggestions on ow I can resolve the error to get this working, or a different solution for the end goal?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SamSmithIPU
Frequent Visitor

Nevermind, realised what I did wrong, I put the responder in instead of the mutichoice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SamSmithIPU
Frequent Visitor

Nevermind, realised what I did wrong, I put the responder in instead of the mutichoice

Hi @SamSmithIPU 

Thank you for posting.

Glad that your issue is solved.

Best Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,457)