cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Whitleflower
Level: Powered On

Sending an email with attachments when a file is created in Sharepoint [Please HELP]

Hi, All

Could you please help me to send an email with attachments when a file is created in sharepoint?

I think the condition is incorrect... so that I can't find file content in 'Send an email 'plz help me

Cap1.PNGCapt2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sending an email with attachments when a file is created in Sharepoint [Please HELP]

Hi @Whitleflower,

You needn't to add a Condition to check if the file Content is null, because when a file is created,there would always be with file content.

I afraid that you haven't click the "See more" of "Get file Content" action when you add the send an email action, the screenshot of the flow should as below:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Also please choose the "File name with expression" dynamic content of the trigger in the Attachment Name field of "Send an email" action.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sending an email with attachments when a file is created in Sharepoint [Please HELP]

Hi @Whitleflower,

You needn't to add a Condition to check if the file Content is null, because when a file is created,there would always be with file content.

I afraid that you haven't click the "See more" of "Get file Content" action when you add the send an email action, the screenshot of the flow should as below:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Also please choose the "File name with expression" dynamic content of the trigger in the Attachment Name field of "Send an email" action.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Whitleflower
Level: Powered On

Hi  @v-yuazh-msft 

Thank you so much for your help. 

it was really helpful 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,896)