cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah-s

Sending an email with pdf attachment in response to completing MS Forms

Hi all, I am completely new to this. 

I want to create the following flow but am getting a bit stumped.

Essentially, I want people to complete a MS Form after attending an education session.
From this, I want set up an email response via outlook which has a pdf certificate attached and just a genetic message in the body of the email. 

Could anyone please give me some tips as to how to do this? I’ve tried playing around with some of the templates but I’m able to figure it out. Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sarah-s ,

Do you want to trigger the flow when the form is submitted and send pdf attachment to the respondent via email?

Could you explain in detail where your pdf attachments are stored? I tested the pdf attachments stored in SharePoint in flow, and used the "Send an email to responder when response submitted in Microsoft Forms" template to send emails. I have test for your reference, please try the following workaround:

vJessicaGmsft_1-1636366218648.jpeg

vJessicaGmsft_3-1636366335514.png

vJessicaGmsft_0-1636366472604.png

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Sarah-s ,

So just to clarify, you want to trigger the flow when a form is submitted and email the responder back with an attachment?  Where is the attachment currently stored?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sarah-s ,

Do you want to trigger the flow when the form is submitted and send pdf attachment to the respondent via email?

Could you explain in detail where your pdf attachments are stored? I tested the pdf attachments stored in SharePoint in flow, and used the "Send an email to responder when response submitted in Microsoft Forms" template to send emails. I have test for your reference, please try the following workaround:

vJessicaGmsft_1-1636366218648.jpeg

vJessicaGmsft_3-1636366335514.png

vJessicaGmsft_0-1636366472604.png

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,811)