cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S_Tripp
Level: Powered On

Sending email of deleted flow

I created a flow for list A (Note: list A has been modified w/ InfoPath).  Flow wasn't working the way I wanted and couldn't figure out how to delete a step.  I turned off flow 1 and built a 2nd flow.  When testing 2nd flow, whenever a new item is created in List A in SharePoint,  an email is sent with flow 1 and flow 2 messages.  I deleted flow 1.  Created a new item to test.  It's still sending flow 1 and flow 2 emails to 1st approver.

There is 1other approval in the flow that is working as expected.  The primary difference between approval 1 and approval 2 is that approval 1 has the "Get Manager (V2)" before the approval.  Both emails are sending to the Created by's manager. 

Photos of the 2 emails are first.  Photo 3 is overview of entire flow.  Following photos contain details.  

Flow 1 (deleted) Email.jpgFlow 1 - deletedFlow 2.jpgFlow 2New Item Overview.JPGStep_1.jpgStep_2.jpgStep_3.JPGStep_4.jpgStep_5.jpgStep_6.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sending email of deleted flow

Hi @S_Tripp,

Please take a try to test it again to see if the issue still exists.

Also please check if you have another flow the same as your flow1, I afraid that you have another flow the same as your flow1, otherwise the issue shouldn't accur.

Best regards,

Alice

S_Tripp
Level: Powered On

Re: Sending email of deleted flow

Created a new item as requested a few minutes ago.  Still getting 2 emails for 1st approval.  One of the emails is from a flow that I deleted last week.  It's like the deleted flow is still attached to my SharePoint list.

I only have 2 flows in My Flows.  See photo.  The first one is the active one detailed in this post.  The 2nd is for a completely different list and works as expected.

My Flows.JPG

She also has 2 approvals in her My Flow

1st Approver My Flow.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 139 members 3,704 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: