Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MinotaurUK
Helper I
Helper I

Sending email to multiple SP groups pending on condition

Hi,

I am relatively new to PA and trying to create a flow that when a item is created in a SP list it has to meet a condition, once the condition is met it emails multiple SP groups.  I have 10 parallel conditions that could be met and the action to send an email to multiple SP groups needs to exist in each successful condition.

I have created the flow to extract the user info from SP groups and got the  email address output from that, also the flow works when the conditions are met....I am struggling to combine the two so that the only one email gets sent out once to each group.

Here is the flow I Have created.....any help is appreciated.  If I apply the output from the SP group query it only sends out an email to one group...I assume I need an array to loop it but not sure where.

MinotaurUK_0-1622236477220.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MinotaurUK
Helper I
Helper I

Finally solved my problem after tinkering around with the flow!

I broke up the flow, I initilased the variables at the start of the flow then put the SP group email array after each condition control.  I need to email SP groups and individuals so I mistakenly put the SP groups send emails and individual send emails on the same send email action. 

So now I have two send email actions, one for the SP group members which is included in the array then a seperate send email action outside the array but within the met condition. 

Which now works as intended!

MinotaurUK_0-1622331918125.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MinotaurUK
Helper I
Helper I

Finally solved my problem after tinkering around with the flow!

I broke up the flow, I initilased the variables at the start of the flow then put the SP group email array after each condition control.  I need to email SP groups and individuals so I mistakenly put the SP groups send emails and individual send emails on the same send email action. 

So now I have two send email actions, one for the SP group members which is included in the array then a seperate send email action outside the array but within the met condition. 

Which now works as intended!

MinotaurUK_0-1622331918125.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,232)