Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulb4
Helper I
Helper I

Sending email with conditions - Power Automate

Hello,

I built a flow and the outcome isn't completely what I expected.

Lemme explain, here's the full flow:

Capture3.PNG

If yes                                 

V

Capture2.PNG

So this works.

The initial Forms where it's taken from is like this:

Capturdde.PNG

What I want is that if the user checks the "A créer" box (= "To be created") for lines 1 or 2, an email is sent to someone (person 1) / if the user checks "A créer" box for lines 3 or 4, a second email is sent to someone else (person 2).

I set up 2 Flows like the one above: one for lines 1 and 2 and one for lines 3 and 4.

I want the email to be sent to PERSON 1 only if one of the two first lines is checked (only box To be created). Same thing for the email for PERSON 2.

For instance, if the user only checks the first line, there should be an email to be send to PERSON 1, but no email to be send to PERSON 2.

Right now, an email is sent to Person 1 or 2 even if the dedicated lines don't have the "To be created" box checked. I don't want that.

How to do that?

I hope you'll be able to help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@paulb4  In condition block you are using MS Form dynamic fields in left side. Can you put these two fields in a compose and run your flow. Pls share your compose output.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh

@Hardesh15 hello and thank you for your answer.

But I'm not skilled enough with all these tools. Can you explain more how I can do what you explained, please?

Thanks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,242)