cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
estemo
Frequent Visitor

Sending emails as a shared mailbox

I have access to a shared mailbox, I made an automated flow that sends an email with options (this is an automatic reply) when that shared mailbox receives a new email, on my test I am getting this reply, just that the sender from this email is not the shared mailbox, is the main mailbox.

Is there a way that when this flow sends the email with options is sending it as the shared one?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mequan
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @estemo ,

I would suggest you use "send an email from a shared mailbox" action.

And to let it work, we need give 'send on behalf' permission to 'the connection account that run this action' from admin.microsoft.com as https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/email/create-a-shared-mailbox?view=o365-worldwi... .

mequan_1-1602232430592.png

Best Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Use "Send an email from a shared mailbox (V2)" action instead of  "Send email with options".

Alternatively have a look at this.

mequan
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @estemo ,

I would suggest you use "send an email from a shared mailbox" action.

And to let it work, we need give 'send on behalf' permission to 'the connection account that run this action' from admin.microsoft.com as https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/email/create-a-shared-mailbox?view=o365-worldwi... .

mequan_1-1602232430592.png

Best Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (54,042)