cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Sending emails as a shared mailbox

I have access to a shared mailbox, I made an automated flow that sends an email with options (this is an automatic reply) when that shared mailbox receives a new email, on my test I am getting this reply, just that the sender from this email is not the shared mailbox, is the main mailbox.

Is there a way that when this flow sends the email with options is sending it as the shared one?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @estemo ,

I would suggest you use "send an email from a shared mailbox" action.

And to let it work, we need give 'send on behalf' permission to 'the connection account that run this action' from admin.microsoft.com as https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/email/create-a-shared-mailbox?view=o365-worldwi... .

mequan_1-1602232430592.png

Best Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Use "Send an email from a shared mailbox (V2)" action instead of  "Send email with options".

Alternatively have a look at this.

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @estemo ,

I would suggest you use "send an email from a shared mailbox" action.

And to let it work, we need give 'send on behalf' permission to 'the connection account that run this action' from admin.microsoft.com as https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/email/create-a-shared-mailbox?view=o365-worldwi... .

mequan_1-1602232430592.png

Best Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,025)