cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achris093
Frequent Visitor

Sending emails when created and modified to multiple people selections

I need a workflow to work that sends emails to 3 different people selections.  2 are single user selections and the 3rd could have multiple users.  When a new request is entered and/or when the item is modified it should send an email.  I have a workflow set up to do this, and the flow looks good and works, but it is not sending emails consistently and/or to ALL the people that is should.  I have also added myself as a Bcc to all emails and I am not getting ALL of them.  What am I doing wrong?

1. Requested Engineer  ( ONE NAME)

2. Assigned Engineer (ONE NAME)

3. Requestor and Additional Contacts (MULTIPLE NAMES) - I initialized a variable with this one called Multiple Emails to combine them all with semicolon.

See the workflow below:1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
achris093
Frequent Visitor

This is my list columns and the 3 types that I need to send emails too.  The Requestor & Additional Contact can have multiple selections.  The other two are single selections.

4.JPG

achris093
Frequent Visitor

Can someone support?  What am I doing wrong?

Any advice would be great.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (68,796)