cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLeopold
Frequent Visitor

Sending emails with all events on same day in one email from SharePoint Calendar

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to send multiple events (held on the same day) from a SharePoint calendar into ONE email. It is currently sending an email for each event that is held on the same day. 

I am also trying to see if it's possible to send an email for calendar events that are more than one day (currently it only sends the initial day the event starts, and none of the dates after that). This is what my current flow looks like. Thanks!

flow.jpg

1 REPLY 1
cwebb365
Super User
Super User

Easiest way for me, is just plug a Create HTML Table action after the Get Items. Pass in get items value, then you can customize to just show the TItle and start time. Then use that HTML Table in your email step. It won't have to loop through the items since it's a table. 

IF you want to handle with conditions you can do that as well and just add the items to an array variable by initializing it at the top, then place the condition and append to array action after get items, then use that array variable to generate the html table above then send the email. 

I prefer to use filters if you can figure out the odata filter on the get items advanced properties. Can do startdate gt x and startdate lt y etc.   Here is a good article going over that: Power Automate filter on SharePoint Date and Time column (tomriha.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,489)