cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sending morning messages about staff holiday

Hello!

I'm currently an admin for IT and get massively excited when it comes to Power Automate!

We have quite a few staff members who fall under the same manager, and every morning, he is having to check the calendar to see which technicians are off however I want this process to be automated so it sends him a message in the morning detailing who is off on that day as the calendar doesn't always update!

We use Power Automate for the approval process of the holidays so I've configured it to list all of the days off in an excel where staff can also see their entitlement but I'm really struggling with how to send the morning message!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fernjoness123,

You could create a Recurrence Flow runs every day at the same time, then use the List rows present in a table with filter query to get rows that technicians off date equals today, then use these rows to create an HTML table to send to the manager.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @fernjoness123,

Here is a video you could refer to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xHg3yN1b28

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fernjoness123,

You could create a Recurrence Flow runs every day at the same time, then use the List rows present in a table with filter query to get rows that technicians off date equals today, then use these rows to create an HTML table to send to the manager.

Best Regards,

Highlighted

Hello!

That sounds really good!

Do you by any chance have any screenshots or examples I could work off?

Highlighted

Hi @fernjoness123,

Here is a video you could refer to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xHg3yN1b28

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,899)